Thursday, December 17, 2009

The things legends are made of

So the laptop is down. I know its a huge bummer! Back to using the desktop for awhile. Thank goodness it is now running, cause life without technology for a week is WAY TOO LONG! So over the past few weeks we have had more fun times. Just by chance Bowen and I got to meet Darryl and Edith Royal and visit them at their home. I just happened to have the camera. Hooray!! I can't wait tell Bowen what an awesome opportunity this was.


Bowen is smiling and talking alot now. He is almost laughing. Its really the cutest thing EVER! He will be two months on Saturday. Its flown by, he's already too big for his britches, literally!

Last weekend we got the family together down in San Antonio. These are our first pictures of all the cousins, but I am sure one of many. We decided to start the tradition of doing Christmas every year. So here are the 1st annual pictures.


The countdown is on to go back to work. Of course I am dreading it. I can't believe this time has come already. But a full income of course will be nice to have again. Oh well, it was inevitable right? Justin and I are going out tomorrow for our Christmas present. We decided to have a night out instead of gifts this year. All I know for sure is we get to go eat at Moonshine. Its one of my favorites here in Austin. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment