Monday, May 17, 2010

I am sorry I have neglected you...

I can't believe it has been over a month! I am guilty! Never mind, I didn't have a camera charger. I am going to have to post everyday for how much Bowen is doing these days! He's pretty great!! His new favorite thingss include going all over the house, sitting up and playing with his toys, and talking to Duke. I have caught this on video on my phone, and I hope to catch it again soon. It is pretty great!!!!!!

Our oldest lab, and the only girl in the house Dixie passed away last weekend. It was a very hard weekend, and she will always always be missed.

Justin got to go fishing pretty recently and we have a lot of trout to show for it. We are so excited!

We are working on Bowen saying and doing "Bye Bye" and working on the sign for "hungry". He still isn't a huge fan of baby food, but he loves table food!

1 comment:

  1. its about time you updated your blog, you blog slacker ;)

    ReplyDelete