Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sundays at the Spencers

Everyone knows that the Spencers are always busy. ALWAYS. I know, we do it to ourselves, but I honestly don't feel like we have a choice. Justin and I just can't say no. But we love our family and friends, and most of it are fun things so 99% percent of the time we are happy to be busy. This past week I worked so much that I wasn't able to unpack my suitcase from last weekend until yesterday. We just had chores and housework piling up all week, it was driving me batty!

Friday evening we got to go see my Aaron graduate. God, I am proud to be his cousin! I am so glad his brother is part of my son's namesake and I am just thankful that I am his family! Love you Stephensons!

Saturday morning Bowen's internal alarm went off about 6:30 so we were able to get alot accomplished. This was one time I was thankful to get up early. Then I went to get a massage with my friend Kim, and went and had a delicious lunch at Cafe Bistro. DELICIOUS! I came back and got the boys and we spent the afternoon at the pool. We finished out the evening at April's 30th bday party. Today we went and had breakfast at Cracker Barrel, took Bowen to Cabelas to see the fish, and helped set up for Marjorie's 90th birthday party. Marjorie is a very special lady who loves Bowen like he is her own grandson. We love her! Then after a trip to the grocery store, we are finally enjoying a movie, catching up on emails, and opening mail from the week.

To make a long story even longer, I really love my life. Every second of every day is filled to the brim, but it is who we are, and it makes us happy.

Here is a pic from Bowen's first trip to the pool.

3 comments:

  1. That is one hot momma! Cute bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pic! I know what you mean about being busy. If it's manageable, it's nice to always have stuff going on...but sometimes it can get overwhelming! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete