Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturdays are for playing!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and we all decided to take advantage of that. I had a wonderful brunch with some of the best girls around at Chez Zee for Baby Lincoln(yum!) We took Bowen to the park to soak up some sunshine. He hasn't seen much of that since he has been born. Then we went and ran errands followed by yummy dinner, and then I got to play shuffleboard:)! I forgot how much I love it, and may I mention that I was the points leader?! I only made it into the Pacific Ocean/Chinatown 90% of the time, haha:) It was a spectacular day. Justin & I agree that we don't get enough time together as it is, so it was nice for all three of us to be together for the whole day. Here are some pics that captured our day.
Click to play this Smilebox collage: Saturdays at the Park
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital collage

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Glad y'all had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till we can go to the park together very soon and in years to come~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kiddos will make many memories with each other~

    ReplyDelete