Thursday, February 11, 2010

You say its your birthday

Monday is Justin's 30th birthday. That definitely reminds me of the past ten years we have been together. On his 20th birthday he made us his specialty deep fried burritos with ketchup(I know it sounds gross) and we played UNO at UMHB. Now 10 years, one pant size(smaller), two houses, a baby, and less hair later, he is here getting so excited for the 52nd running of the Daytona 500. And in Spencer tradition we are going to have people over to watch it and celebrate his birthday. He says all he wants for his birthday is for Dale Jr to WIN!!!! :)

Bowen is changing every day! This week he is cracking us up with his motor boat sounds. He has figured out how to grab the toys on his carseat and he loves to cuddle with his blanket. Or put it in his mouth, of course. Here are some pics from this week.




I am doing really great! I am ready to have Justin's birthday over with, mostly because I always take it upon myself to make it so special. But I know he appreciates it. :) This past weekend I had my first overnight away from Bowen at a bachelorette party. I had a great time, but I missed my boys so much! This weekend for our second date out Justin and I are going with some good friends to Fredricksburg to some wineries, and then to stuff our face at Salt Lick. YUM! I am looking forward to it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment